Pay the easy way with the ParkVictoria app for on-the-go parking time top-ups and refunds of unused parking time.
You can also use any data-enabled mobile device to access the ParkVictoria mobile web application at www.parkvictoria.ca.
The free ParkVictoria app and mobile web application:
- Allow you to pay for parking from your personal ParkVictoria re-loadable “wallet” or by credit card.
- Provide the flexibility of paying for parking on-the-go or from the comfort of your vehicle. There’s no need to visit a pay station or parking meter.
- Send you a reminder text message or pop-up notification before your parking session expires.
- Allow you to extend parking time up to the maximum time zone limit posted.
- Refund any unused parking time to your ParkVictoria re-loadable “wallet” or credit card.
- Enable you to prepay for parking. For example, you can prepay for your parking starting at 5 a.m. in a 90-minute zone, from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Provide you with the ability to view or print parking receipts, and to view your parking history.
- Are a secure method of payment. All data is encrypted to ensure safe and secure payment.
Where Can I Get the ParkVictoria App?
You can access ParkVictoria mobile pay at the:
How to Sign Up
Using the ParkVictoria app is easy. Once you’ve downloaded the app or accessed the mobile web application, you need to sign up for your ParkVictoria account.
During your first parking session, you will be asked to enter a credit card number for loading your “ParkVictoria wallet” balance or for charging parking transactions.
You can choose to sign up with a phone number, email address (or Facebook for the app). The system will send a verification code to ensure it’s you, then you’ll be asked to create your PIN number for accessing your account in the future.
ParkVictoria Payment Options
ParkVictoria is free to download and free to sign-up. ParkVictoria includes two payment options for parking:
Re-loadable ParkVictoria "Wallet"
You can pay for parking by creating a re-loadable ParkVictoria “wallet”, which enables you refund any unused parking time. There is no fee to pay for parking from your ParkVictoria "wallet". There is also no fee to use your credit card to re-load your “wallet” balance.
You can also use ParkVictoria to pay for parking by credit card. Please note that a 25-cent service fee will be charged per credit card parking payment transaction. You can also refund unused parking time to your credit card.
How to Use ParkVictoria
Once you’ve registered with ParkVictoria, you’re ready to pay for parking using the ParkVictoria app or mobile web application.
- Access the ParkVictoria app or mobile web application.
- Sign up if you’re a first-time user or log-in.
- Enter your parking space number.
- Select the amount of time you’d like to park (up to your parking zone’s maximum time limit).
- Pay with your ParkVictoria “re-loadable wallet” or by credit card.
- That’s it. There's no need to visit a pay station or parking meter.
How to Extend Parking Time
ParkVictoria enables you to extend your parking time, remotely, up to the maximum time allotted in your parking zone.
Simply open the ParkVictoria app or mobile web application and access the session you would like to extend from the side menu.
- Click the Extend button in the Session Options menu.
- Select the amount of time you’d like to extend (up to your zone’s maximum time limit).
- Pay additional fees with your ParkVictoria “re-loadable wallet” or by credit card.
- That’s it! You’ve extended your stay.
How to Refund Unused Parking Time
You can refund any unused parking time to your ParkVictoria "wallet” or to your credit card.
- Open the ParkVictoria app or mobile web application to access the session you would like to stop from the side menu.
- Click the Stop button in the Session Options menu.
- Press Ok to confirm stopping your session.
- That’s it! A pop-up will display your total fee for the session.
Tax Time Tip
Need to calculate your total parking payments for tax purposes?
Log on to www.parkvictoria.ca
Select My Parking History
Select Date Range
Download the report
The document is in Excel to enable you to create a total at the end of the document, which will sum up all your payments.
If you require assistance in signing up or setting up your ParkVictoria "wallet", please contact City of Victoria Parking Services, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.361.0260.
Go to Top