Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
The Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre is a state of the art facility.
With 7,000 seats, the centre provides a unique variety of public skating programs and special events, as well as ice, dry-floor and meeting room space rentals.
Come enjoy a skate amidst the busy month of December:
There are several ongoing lession options and public skating times for you and your family:
- November 2019 Lesson Calendar
- November 2019 Public Skating Calendar
- December 2019 Lesson Calendar
- December 2019 Public Skating Calendar
Our Learn to Skate program is an innovative way of lesson planning, aimed at accommodating the busy day-to-day lives of our families. Flexible registration provides parents with options throughout the week to bring their children to skating lessons.
Learn more here.
For more information, please call 250.361.0732.
Booking Information and Application Forms
- Ice Application - 2018/19
- Team Roster Application Form
- Dry Floor Usage - For more information, please call 250.361.0361
Is your not-for-profit community group interested in holding a fundraising event at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre? Opportunities exist for the City of Victoria and RG Facilities to sponsor such an event. For more information, please call 250.361.0709.