City Services for Residents
The City provides a number of services for citizens.
Follow the links below for quick access to some of the most accessed resources.
- Kitchen scraps, garbage pick-up & recycling collection schedule
- Leaf pick up collection schedule
- Branch chipping collection schedule
- Emergency preparedness in your community
- Need to report a pothole or street light outage? Submit a service request
- Graffiti hotline
- Host a Block Party
- Developments in your neighbourhood: Development Tracker tool
- Pay your on-street parking with your mobile phone using the ParkVictoria App
- Sign up for emergency notifications with Vic Alert
- My City Online – pay your bills online
- Check out the City's recreation opportunities.
Summer festivals and events in the city