The City of Victoria is taking COVID-19 seriously and is in communication with provincial health officials regarding standards and protocols.
What You Can Do
There are five things you can do to keep yourself and others safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
You can also protect yourself and others by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Coughing or sneezing into your sleeve and not your hands
- Staying home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others
Resources and Information
Victoria City Council continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and look at ways to support residents, businesses and City staff. Click on the buttons below to access helpful resources and information.
Mayor Helps Responds to Province's Announcement of Safe Shelter, Supports for People Experiencing Homelessness
Updates from the City
Watch live updates on the City's response to and recovery from COVID-19 from Mayor Helps on Fridays at 1 p.m. on the City's Facebook page.
City of Victoria COVID-19 Update
May 29, 2020
View the City's archive of COVID-19 response and recovery updates here.Go to Top