The City of Victoria is taking COVID-19 seriously and is in communication with provincial health officials regarding standards and protocols.
Build Back Victoria
Learn about City Council's Build Back Victoria initiatives to help support local businesses with re-opening and recovery.
Information and Resources
Victoria City Council continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and look at ways to support residents, businesses and City staff. Click on the buttons below to access helpful information and resources.
Mayor Helps Responds to Province's Announcement of Safe Shelter, Supports for People Experiencing Homelessness
Updates from the City
Watch live updates on the City's response to and recovery from COVID-19 from Mayor Helps on the City's Facebook page. The next update will take place on Friday, August 7 at 1 p.m.
City of Victoria COVID-19 Update
July 17, 2020
View the City's archive of COVID-19 response and recovery updates here.
What You Can Do
There are five things you can do to keep yourself and others safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
You can also protect yourself and others by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Coughing or sneezing into your sleeve and not your hands
- Staying home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others